Have an idea for a social venture?
Join our Accelerator!
All community members are welcome.
Develop a business plan and initial metrics to measure the social and/or environmental impact of your venture
Conduct customer research and competitive market analysis
Create a minimum viable product that is ready to be tested by potential customers
- A three month entrepreneurship support program.
- Opportunity to receive small amounts of investment during the year, depending on the venture type and your progress.
- Opportunity to receive coaching from research team, community mentors, and staff members of SEI Lab.
- Opportunity to be matched with graduate-level interns from Washington University, depending on the venture type and your progress.
- You have an idea for a revenue generating social enterprise.
- You have at least 10 hours per week to work on your venture.
- You are willing to attend monthly meet-ups.
- You are ready to complete “assignments” that will help you improve your venture.
- You are open to coaching and feedback from the SEI Lab team and your fellow cohort members.